Skip to main content

Luxe Organix Soothing Gel Aloe Vera and Snail

Many new brands are coming up at the drugstore with great and affordable products. While looking at the skincare section I stumble across the brand Luxe Organix made in Korea (and my inner Kbeauty addict is shouting in excitement) it's so interesting that I had to look all of the product and one of which that caught my attention is the Soothing Gel Aloe Vera and Snail. I immediately look at its ingredients and wow! I saw snail filtrate and my fave ingredient Centella Asiatica. I ended up buying it and share my thoughts with you.




Lovely texture isn't it? 💦





Consistency: gel type
Texture: watery gel, not stringy at all unlike other snail products, not sticky and easily absorbed by the skin. 
Scent: it is mildly fragrant but disappears after a min. 

My personal experience: 

Honestly, I am skeptical to try aloe gel because I had a bad relationship with it in the past. I tried an aloe vera gel (Korean brand) and the first thing that I've noticed is the scent, it smells straight up alcohol. I continued using it for 7 days and tiny red bumps appeared on my forehead and the texture was quite sticky and oily. That's why I stayed away from aloe gel since then.

Until recently I got a bad reaction from a certain product that made my skin red and itchy. All my current skincare can't calm down my flushed and irritated skin. Then I search for a quick remedy because I can't handle the irritation anymore there I read about the aloe gel mix with hydrocortisone cream. I remember that I just got the Luxe Organix Aloe and Snail Soothing Gel (what a coincidence to test out the product) so I immediately applied it into my face and oh boy! It relieved the redness and itchiness on my face. 
this is very itchy and inflamed, tiny red bumps and a pimple

my skin became raw
 red and feels warm
After 15-30min of application
ugh! that certain product causes me a bad breakout 😖
my skin is calmed and redness gone


As we all know aloe vera plant is packed full of healing extracts, including vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, enzymes, and amino acids. The gel is filled with a plethora of aloe vera skin benefits, such as anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-inflammatory, giving it soothing and moisturizing properties that defend against harmful toxins that can destroy the delicate skin of the face.

But what made me buy this one is that it has snail filtrate and centella asiatica which I love in my skincare routine. Plus it's alcohol free, paraben free and no artificial color.

Snail filtrate benefits in skincare are: 

  • Nourishes and protects - Snail filtrate contains hyaluronic acid, glycoprotein, proteoglycans, and antimicrobial and copper peptides, all of which fight against premature aging.)
  • Fades Acne scars, wrinkles and stretch marks - Snail filtrate contains fibrinolytic enzymes that promote the oxygenation of skin cells, which helps to repair damaged tissues. 
  • Battles acne
  • Aids in healing of wounds and burns
  • Promotes optimal skin health. 
Centella Asiatica:

  • promotes wound healing
  • soothing
  • repairs skin barrier 
 Gladly, despite it having fragrance and castor oil it didn't break me out instead it reduces my skin redness and made my skin calmed and smooth. Overall it is a great product to try. 💙


Comments

  1. When to use it po? Every night lang po ba? Or every morning and night?
    And i heard meron po siyang slight peeling effect sa skin? So if gagamitin po siya sa morning then you'll go outside, ok lang po ba yun?
    Thank you po!! Hope u would see this..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can use it in the morning and night, and also it has Arbutin na may sun protection properties kaya no need to worry sis.

      Delete
    2. Naging frozen po siya safe pa po ba gamitin?

      Delete
  2. Hi? Is this product safe during pegnancy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing the tips you can also check haute her Solution for pimples tips for skin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Just wanna ask if pwede sya i-apply without having any beauty rituals? Pwede din sya for day and night? Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Para sure na original mabili mo sa watsons ka. Kasi sa online like shopee maraming fake na aloe vera gel.

      Delete
  5. Panu malalaman kung fake or origjnal po

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can it replace my moisturizer? I was researching about it and can't find any occlusives in this product to prevent trans epidermal water loss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pwede din po ba toh sa edad na 17 years old marami din po kc ako acne scars..makakatulong ba itong produkto sa akin?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paano po malalaman kung fake ang nabili ko. Umorder lang po ksi ako sa Lazada. Thank you po

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello po sa lazada din ako nag plan na bumii and sa LazMall po kayo bumili para legit talaga. Sa Sm store na store po legit silang nagbebenta nga mga products from watsons and ang mga reviews din pinapakita ang resibo mula sa sm mismo. Hope this helps! :)

      Delete
    2. Hello po sa lazada din ako nag plan na bumii and sa LazMall po kayo bumili para legit talaga. Sa Sm store na store po legit silang nagbebenta nga mga products from watsons and ang mga reviews din pinapakita ang resibo mula sa sm mismo. Hope this helps! :)

      Delete
    3. Hello po sa lazada din ako nag plan na bumii and sa LazMall po kayo bumili para legit talaga. Sa Sm store na store po legit silang nagbebenta nga mga products from watsons and ang mga reviews din pinapakita ang resibo mula sa sm mismo. Hope this helps! :)

      Delete
  9. Paano po malalaman kung fake ang nabili ko. Umorder lang po ksi ako sa Lazada. Thank you po

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mas okay po kung bumili kayo sa Watson. Para sure po na original.

      Delete
  10. Paano po malalaman kung fake ang nabili ko. Umorder lang po ksi ako sa Lazada. Thank you po

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is it ok to use after derma rolling?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi? What products po you used before applying that?

    ReplyDelete
  13. i used it for several days na po, at nagkaroon ako ng mga pimples sa may hairline ko, can this product cause purging??

    ReplyDelete
  14. How to use po? Yung direction tsaka yung dos and donts. Thank you po.

    ReplyDelete
  15. 5 days ko gnmit ang lux organic soothing gel with aloe vera and snail,kaya lng npancn q mas nairritate ako at mas lalo dumami pimples ko,gnun b tlga un? Or I should continue using the product...pls help...I'm using ponds toner then un iaapply ko n ung gel..any suggestions PO pwde nyu po maadvice..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wag po kayo gumamit ng ponds toner. Much better kung aloe vera cleanser then apply po kayo nito soothing gel aloevera with snail. Pampa calm lang po ito, di nakakairritate ng skin

      Delete
    2. Yes nagkaka pimples ako using ponds toner di ako hiyang tska feeling ko masyado syang matapang.

      Delete
  16. Hi. I have been using this product and it works wonder. At night, magwawash lng ako ang face, then apply it on my skin, then i leave it overnight. it really is good. no tone applied na ako every night. it work that way for me.

    In the morning, wash ka face, then apply ka ulit. let it absorbed, mga 2 mins, then pwede kana magcream/foundation. yun lang.

    Best talaga na clean yung face mo. Plus, lagay mo sa ref yung product.. mas maganda gamitin pag lamig na lamig sya. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What about sunscreen after po mag apply nito?

      Delete
  17. Umm kaka start ko lang po gamiten so dpa kita ung effect pero ask ko lang po directions how to use like pwede po ba hayaan magstay sa skin? Hindi na po kailangan irinse after a certain amount of time? Tsaka po ung mga dos and donts. Gumagamit den po kasi ako ng quickfx pimple eraser bago ko po iapply yung aloe vera ok lang po ba un?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Naging frozen po yung gel okay pa po ba ito gamigin?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello! Pwede rin ba siya sa kahit saang part ng body? At pwede rin ba siya overnight?

    ReplyDelete
  20. hello po, pwede ba gamitin after lagay olay moisturizer sa morning? para after apply ng luxe organic gel leave for 2mins then put make up na, ok lang po ba yun? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pwede ba ako mag apply ng sunscreen after ko mag apply nitong luxe gel aloe and snail?

    ReplyDelete
  22. 1st time gumamit ako neto mabilis maubos dunno parang nag eevap. nanghinayang ako so bumali ako sa kojie san na moisturizing cream dream white kasi kailangan ko para hindi dry face ko kapag gumamit ako ng bleaching soap.
    tapos nag try ako ng 3w clinic collagen sleeping pack di ko na nasundan kasi sumisingaw rin tapos ang mahal pa ang ayoko ang arte need pa banlawan ng warm water after mo gumising. so bumalik ako dito uli. nag try ako sa day magapply kaso nagkaron ako ng acne. kaya ginawa ko nalang sa gabi total collagen lang namn hanap ko rito. gumamit rin ako ng luxe rosewater para sa arm and legs ko for hydration kontra sa dryness gawa ng bleaching soap. maganda rin effect soft sa balat.

    lalakeng lalake ako ha gusto ko lang talaga itreat sarili ko at baka rin mapansin ako ng crush ko charot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Propolis: Cosrx Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask and iUNIK Propolis Vitamin Synergy Serum

Propolis is a new addition to my skincare routine, and I find that my skin loves it so much the more I use it. The combo products that my skin's been loving lately are the:  COSRX Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask and the iUNIK Propolis Vitamin Synergy Serum. I incorporate these with my nighttime skincare routine and waking up with a well-rested, calmed, nourished and glowy skin. COSRX Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask  gel-like consistency 💛 Don't be mislead by its name, this doesn't have honey it in instead it has 87% propolis extract and natural beeswax designed to soothe, calm and moisturize the skin overnight. I love its clear gel-like consistency that is easily absorbed by my skin feeling it nourished and moisturized without the heavy or greasy residue. Though this has PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil that I should be aware of its possibility to irritate my skin, gladly this doesn't give me any breakouts or skin irritation, un

Review: Purito Centella Green Level Buffet Serum

In search of a great serum to address my multiple skin concerns. I came across the brand Purito which is widely used by so many skincare enthusiasts. I read good reviews and results of the product that's why I didn't have any second thoughts on trying it.   Purito is a brand that claims to be SAFE, NATURAL, SAVE ANIMALS and ENVIRONMENT which caters "safe and honest" products.  Ok. Let me share with you why I picked this serum out of numerous ones out there. First, I was caught on the brand philosophy being "safe and honest" about their products. As a consumer and skincare enthusiast, there are certain things that I consider in buying and testing out products and that is "what, where and how" is the product being made. Besides, I should be aware of what I put on my skin.  Personal Experience :    I love serums that are light, breathable, hydrating and soothing and this serum caters all of that. This serum has plenty of gre